Invisible Woman Speaks

Invisible Woman Speaks

Welcome

Hi visitors! This blogsite is really intended to be a place for freedom of expression which I find I need in my life right now. It's my honest viewpoint, you may be able to see it and you might not. Your comments and opinions are welcome. IW

About Me

I'm a forty something happily married housewife, proud to be mom and homeschool teacher. Generic American variety. I am also invisible....well sort of

Credits

Original artwork by Melody Wilson. :)

This template made by and copyright cmbs
To every thing there is a season, and a time for every purpose under heaven. Eccl. 3:1

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Better Today

Well the headache has gone for now. Yay!

Yesterday was a much better day. No headaches. School went well, no tirades from the daughter. Hubby was happy, and the dog didn't piddle on the floor. All in all, a very good day.

I found a turkey at the grocery for not too much $$. That was dinner last night, and probably tonight, maybe tomorrow. Why is it that turkeys are only sold around Thanksgiving and Christmas? I like turkey. It takes a while to cook, but once it's done you can do so much with it. Sandwiches for lunch, turkey & vegies for dinner, make a casserole, whatever. It goes with just about everything. Yep, turkey--good.

Thanks to new blog friends for stopping by. I'm a newbie blogger and wouldn't have a clue what I was doing if it wasn't for my really smart sis Christine. I've been exploring a whole new world of blogging and finding there are a lot of you out there sharing your thoughts and your lives. Thanks for that!

I'm excited about having a date this weekend! Hubby and I rarely get to go out on dates. However, the daughter is going to a Birthday/Costume party (how fun) and we are taking advantage of this opportunity to go out. I don't know what we'll do yet, but when the hubby is in fun mode, we always have a good time.

1 comment:

Twisted Cinderella said...

Ijust wanted to let you know that my blog has changed hosts. It is now located at: http://skinniereverafter.braveblog.com/.