Invisible Woman Speaks

Invisible Woman Speaks

Welcome

Hi visitors! This blogsite is really intended to be a place for freedom of expression which I find I need in my life right now. It's my honest viewpoint, you may be able to see it and you might not. Your comments and opinions are welcome. IW

About Me

I'm a forty something happily married housewife, proud to be mom and homeschool teacher. Generic American variety. I am also invisible....well sort of

Credits

Original artwork by Melody Wilson. :)

This template made by and copyright cmbs
To every thing there is a season, and a time for every purpose under heaven. Eccl. 3:1

Monday, November 06, 2006

Happiness

The birds are singing, the sun is shining, flowers are falling from the heavens. Yay, I can talk again! Who knew that not talking for two weeks could make a person go insane! Man, I was freaking out!

Hopefully that's the worst of it for now and I'll get to take the few months off from being sick that I so look forward to each year. I love that the weather has cooled down. I love that it actually gets cool at night now.

I met this guy at church recently, he was telling me he had gone to California once and was surprised that it got so cold at night. I'm thinking, I hate hot!!! I miss that about California. I wish it would always get cold at night around here, but it rarely actually gets anything near what I'd call cold. So many people move to Florida for the weather. I think they must love hot. I'm not a hot fan. I'd rather it be cooler. Not always freezing, but cool enough to go for a walk outside without feeling like you're gonna pass out! Since we've lived here I've met quite a few people who come only for the winter. They live elsewhere during those miserable hot humid summer months and come here only during the winter time, smart people.

Just for kicks, I've decided I rather like blogthings. Want to test your karma?


You Have Good Karma

In general, you like to do the right thing when it comes to others.
Your caring personality really shines through.
Sure, you have your moments of weakness - and occasionally act out.
But, all in all, you're karma is good... even with those few dark spots.

2 comments:

Cory said...

Glad you are doing better! I'm not sure I could survive not being able to talk for that long.

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Glad you are feeling better. I think I would go mad, not being able to talk for so long. Congratulations for surviving it.
Take care, stay healthy ... Meow